Gardening Forums!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
After a long wait, the gardening forums are finally ready! The site has now launched, but there will be a couple of further tweaks over the coming days (just ironing out any bugs we find).

Here's the link: http://www.gardening-forums.com/

Please use the same username as you have on this site (as you need to sign-up again), just so we don't get confused :razz:.

Hope to see some of you over there!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
OK, so I set up the account, and typed up a short resume for introductions, so how do I post it ???
John
Never mind, I figured it out!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Hey, it's complicated!!! Instead of a POST button, you have to hit something that says START A NEW FORUM, or something like that. After all, I don't have a degree in Computerology!
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I had a little bit of a problem at first trying to post cuz it kept saying you must be signed in to do whatever and I thought I was cuz I could see my name up there................so I signed out and signed back in and all was well.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I tried to get on but i dont like to give out all my info like date of birth

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey what's wrong w/ being in my boat tmann..............be careful or I'll dump yer sorry arse outta your boat and your little dog too.............yee hawwwwwwwwwwwww! On second thought the dog can stay w/ me,lol!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I had a little bit of a problem at first trying to post cuz it kept saying you must be signed in to do whatever and I thought I was cuz I could see my name up there................so I signed out and signed back in and all was well.

Hmmm that sounds odd. If you try ticking the little 'remember me' box before you sign in hopefully this shouldn't happen. If you get this problem again or any others please let me know!

I tried to get on but i dont like to give out all my info like date of birth

I quite agree - I didn't realise we had those settings in place! The requirement to enter your date of birth is now removed (it's still there but only optional) so please feel free to sign up :D

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks Becky and I have the remember me box ticked now and all is well! It only happened the one time right when I was signing up and after I logged out and logged in again all was working fine.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I didn't realize that you have to click on the little box in the upper right corner that says "sign up or log in" , and just entered "HARO' in the box a little ways down. It told me I made an error because the name was already in use! But I clued in eventually. It just takes us geezers a little bit longer to get the hang of it!!
John

Ask a Question