GardenPondForum, summary of 1st week of June...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope so too haven't seen her on here lately. She does that sometimes tho. She goes on a trip and brings back all kinds of neat things.

Reaction score
It seems that I've only been back on GPF a little while but it seems that a lot has happened. I thought it would be nice to have a summary each week or month of notable events on GPF.

This week, I found:
- Someone from the NSA got us to remove all our avatar headshots. So everyone is now a fish, except for j.w. who shocked us with her pre-shave and no-makeup pics, forcing her to put her original picture back.
- Pecan has a trapdoor in her house, don't try her fish and chips. During this episode, I also found internet recipes for duckweed salad and Azolla soup.
- Mmathis was forced to redo her age poll when she found out that everyone is older than everyone thinks.
- Dave 54 obtained two bonus females with his filters.
- Someone posted graphic pictures of frogs copulating.
- We need to prank call Beckett.

Did I leave anything out? I have to wonder, what must have happened during that time I was gone...

You make it sound like a soap opera when you put it all together!

As the Pond Turns!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
And I have a pond full of red wine that I can't drink :yuck: And I can not see my fish! :rage:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
John, I could add a few things.. That Addy's pond keeps getting nicer all the time even though it started out great, jw is the winner with the most number of likes given out, and Colleen has the most number of closeups pictures that show off her beautiful fish.
Plus (IMHO), Colleen has the mostest & neatest cool stuff around her pond! And she does it with real class, too (y) If my yard looked like hers, around here they'd call me White Trash ['cause I ain't got no class :oops: ]. Love your stuff, Colleen!

(To The Grammar police, yes I know that mostest isn't a real word.........)

Ask a Question