General talk.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for posting replies. koiphen.com, i decided on day of registration to leave it alone, JW thankyou for the offer, and jaimeb, very good advice. my pond 480litres, 9 goldfish. Not far off the amount of fish. New pond, weather permitting, 360 litres, will put 3 goldfish in, month later put another 3 in. My pump filters 700 litres an hour, both ponds, 5in1 3000 blagdon. 6 for new pond is right amount from what you told me. tkanks Blue.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
There is a general chat thread, scroll down, join in the conversation! We chat pond ideas there too, as well as our non pond stuff. I like this site, we are a community here, and unlike in real life, if there is a problem, you can just not read that thread. We also tend to avoid hot topics like politics, but they do come up on occasion.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a general chat thread, scroll down, join in the conversation! We chat pond ideas there too, as well as our non pond stuff. I like this site, we are a community here, and unlike in real life, if there is a problem, you can just not read that thread. We also tend to avoid hot topics like politics, but they do come up on occasion.
I Agree.Blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blue, would you kindly share the brand/manufacturer of your pond that has the viewing areas? Is it modular sides with a liner that you assembled or shipped as a complete unit? Thanks!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Stephen., certainly. It’s not shipped as complete unit!!. It comes with steel frames, the mocha weave panels with viewing windows + liner and of course all the fittings etc,etc, to be assembled. The name of the company is blagdon ponds. It is the Half moon pond with mocha weave panels. Pump is included. 5in1 3000 all in one. Hope this is correct for you. Their are different sizes of this model-480litres+336. Blue

Ask a Question