waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
That is exactly what Zim was doing!! HE didn't wait long enough. When have you seen a black youth walk fast in the sunshine and it was raining gee!

Unless ya want to ignore the assualt and battery and discount the cellphone audio and ignore what Rachel J said on the Pierce Morgan interview.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
"Right he isn't the smartest bulb in the box"

I meant brightest da :confused:
crsublette said:
I wish I could use that excuse when I really screw up in life. ;)

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
HE didn't wait long enough. When have you seen a black youth walk fast in the sunshine and it was raining gee!

Unfortutunately, the young man did not allow Zim to wait long enough by wanting to confront and assault Zim.

It's a good thing Zim did call the police when he did due to the following aggravated assault. I just wish Zim called the police sooner so the police would have arrived sooner to have seen the fight. They were not far away since they heard the screaming.

Ok. You're right. The young man was justified for acting suspicious at night, and being aggresively confrontational by assaulting Zim because it was simply just a nice night and he was just trying to get out of the rain with his skittles and sweet ice tea.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
Unfortutunately, the young man did not allow Zim to wait long enough by wanting to confront and assault Zim. Wait time when he first spotted the punk.

It's a good thing Zim did call the police when he did due to the following aggravated assault. I just wish Zim called the police sooner so the police would have arrived sooner to have seen the fight. They were not far away since they heard the screaming. And I wanted just 1 gosh dang witness to see OJ pull away from the condo that night! Some creeps get lucky and some don't. Some innocents are lucky and some not. I feel bad for the innocent people in jail that have no DNA to test to set them free.

Ok. You're right. The young man was justified for acting suspicious at night, and being aggresively confrontational by assaulting Zim because it was simply just a nice night and he was just trying to get out of the rain with his skittles and sweet ice tea. No da,

Reaction score
waynefrcan said:
Sure we think it is overreacting, but the blacks don't. 1619 is long ways away I agree, but remember they were treated like %$@& and not equal right up until 1960's.
I am so tired of the feel sorry for x group because of what their ancestors endured. So many were treated poorly across time, not just "blacks". Get over it, and catch up to the year 2013 and take advantage of oppurtunities. Black, white, purple, or any other color or group, it makes no difference. There is trash in all groups. If one doesnt want to be treated as trash, dont act that way.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
And I feel bad for the innocent people that get thrown into criminal court due to the mob and politics and due to prosecutors manipulating evidence so for police to arrest them and bypass the grand jury!!! The exact reason racism lasted as long as it did was due to these exact same tactics by the mob and politics.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
YEs we agree the race baiters did that on purpose.

crsublette said:
Yep, and the one other picture they rarely show is the picture of the young man sitting with his father on a couch and it truly shows how big Trayvon is. It is quite interesting how old, back when he was in his early teens, pictures of Trayvon is being used rather than the current pictures of him when he actually is 17yo.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
And I feel bad for the innocent people that get thrown into criminal court due to the mob and politics and due to prosecutors manipulating evidence so for police to arrest him and bypass the grand jury!!! The exact reason racism lasted as long as it did was due to the mob and politics.
Right, the white mob. :boldblue:

Reaction score
waynefrcan said:
One thing I do agree with for the blacks is that ZIm was a little too fast to call the cops and then follow him because he was black and all the past breakins were done by black youth. If it was a white punk he would have still watched him for a bit and then after seeing no activity, would have left the area.
IF we are to believe GZ's account that TM was acting suspiciously and walking through yards, I would say that it WAS appropriate to call the police early on, regardless of what color TM's skintone had. Neighborhood watch is about watching and reporting, not playing Rambo. I do believe the GZ was wrong for not verbally addressing TM however.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
YEs Pecan, yes we all now must agree that Zimmerman did some wrong that night right up until the fight started and it was racial due to the past 8 breakins with blacks. THe fight was self defense.

This is not the case for civil rights we can agree on that.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
capewind said:
IF we are to believe GZ's account that TM was acting suspiciously and walking through yards, I would say that it WAS appropriate to call the police early on, regardless of what color TM's skintone had. I don't.

Neighborhood watch is about watching and reporting, not playing Rambo. I do believe the GZ was wrong for not verbally addressing TM however. This part I disagree, he was scared and didn't want a confrontation.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
And how do we know he did not verbally address Trayvon? I know there are hypotheticals out there that say, if the right words were used, then this would have avoided the aggravated assault. To be honest, nobody knows except for Zim. Why do folk want to believe in this hypothetical? Because they want to say Zim is culpable of shooting the young man due to their compassion for the young man choosing to start the assault, which the assault was the singular reason for Trayvon to be dead unless folk want to believe Zim was literally hunting the young man and going to shoot him regardless. Hmmm... now folk can see how these hypotheticals just fuels the anger for the racists and mob out there and does absolutely nothing to improve race relations and to teach troubled young men to not raise their fists.

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Yep, and the one other picture they rarely show is the picture of the young man sitting with his father on a couch and it truly shows how big Trayvon is. It is quite interesting how old, back when he was in his early teens, pictures of Trayvon is being used rather than the current pictures of him when he actually is 17yo.
I loved the pictures of father and son ... note dad's rounder face and lack of grey, and a cute boy ... then you see dad now, hollow cheeks and greys ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question