#Get Cayman Warm

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Sounds good, but hard to leave home cause nobody knows how to care for ponds in winter and then I would hate to leave the puppies... tied down to my collection of ponds and the old puppies. Old age setting in and I have developed a fear of leaving town, hate to leave town, my heart races, and I worry about puppies and fish. Is there something wrong with me?

Reaction score
LOL! Hey, if you're happy, no problem!

My husband just asked me how will we be able to go on vacation now that we have a pond. Who can we trust the fish with? No one, my parents over feed them! ACK! Pond vs Disneyworld ...... I don't think my kids will understand.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol we just leave ours. Give neighbor food she feeds them or they live off the stuff in the pond. I used to measure the amount of food, but now just give her a huge bag of food.
Winter, I shut the pumps off, put in a aerator, it is on its own. Colleen has a lot colder weather than we do, has to watch them a lot better.

Will check into the win a trip, would be fun, my neighbor is a pups god parent, she loves her and takes very good care of her if we can't take her with us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cisifom

Latest Threads