Getting there

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Pond contractor finished 9/10ths of my pond in two days! Have to wait for more rock in order to complete it. I am so pleased with the outcome. You won’t see any equipment/wires when he is done. Now for the fun part…plants and fish!

Attachments

• 568C5719-39A4-4E78-8574-B4D0F63683AC.jpeg
    568C5719-39A4-4E78-8574-B4D0F63683AC.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Thanks All! The pond is 9 x 12 x 2.5' deep...So no koi, just a few shubunkins are planned:) There is a good size fish cave at the bottom. Anyone have any experience with ordering from Nextdaykoi? I am going to add plants first though....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Pond contractor finished 9/10ths of my pond in two days! Have to wait for more rock in order to complete it. I am so pleased with the outcome. You won’t see any equipment/wires when he is done. Now for the fun part…plants and fish!
looks like you have a nice oasis there! Have fun adding the fish and plants!

stm.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
fantails fantails fantails!!
Ops....

Amazing pond!
Stream and waterfalls are so nice <3

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
...Such a nice group of people here:)
omg, we sure got YOU fooled! heh heh Wait until GB runs his bike past yer pond and makes 'em all scatter! Or addy launches an old car down her driveway and it slides all the way into Florida, just lookin' for RDub's brand new pond! Then there's j.w -- we don't like to talk about her...in public...shrink's get ALL her time! Even the moments she claims should be MINE!

Dime's a good one, though; please cast your vote so he can attain full knighthood when the application arrives in your mailbox. We need this so we can get Ian to do a wholesale GPF pay hike; some of us are getting awful skinny!

j/k (or is it??? mmmmmuuuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa...gack! sowwy, got something stuck in my throat. Dayum, I think it's a poop-bug...that's the problem with reading some of these threads over and over and over...)

ssa.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looks beautiful. Wish I had tropical plants around my pond. ... @rubyduby . If I may though your sides are low and while there's nothing wrong with that you have a couple folds that are a potential for wicking water and causing a leak I'm not saying it's going to I'm saying it may and a quick bead of silicone or
Screenshot_20211207-212227_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-212117_Gallery.jpg pls30 could go a long way at this point in time. Don't ask me how rubber a material that does not absorb water how it can draw water up a couple inches within a fold . Not trying to rain on your parade I'm just adding preventative maintenance before it has a chance to be a problem

Screenshot_20211207-212227_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-212117_Gallery.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Looks beautiful. Wish I had tropical plants around my pond. ... @rubyduby . If I may though your sides are low and while there's nothing wrong with that you have a couple folds that are a potential for wicking water and causing a leak I'm not saying it's going to I'm saying it may and a quick bead of silicone orView attachment 145049View attachment 145050 pls30 could go a long way at this point in time. Don't ask me how rubber a material that does not absorb water how it can draw water up a couple inches within a fold . Not trying to rain on your parade I'm just adding preventative maintenance before it has a chance to be a problem

View attachment 145049View attachment 145050
Noted GBBUDD, thank you for spotting that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
omg, we sure got YOU fooled! heh heh Wait until GB runs his bike past yer pond and makes 'em all scatter! Or addy launches an old car down her driveway and it slides all the way into Florida, just lookin' for RDub's brand new pond! Then there's j.w -- we don't like to talk about her...in public...shrink's get ALL her time! Even the moments she claims should be MINE!

Dime's a good one, though; please cast your vote so he can attain full knighthood when the application arrives in your mailbox. We need this so we can get Ian to do a wholesale GPF pay hike; some of us are getting awful skinny!

j/k (or is it??? mmmmmuuuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa...gack! sowwy, got something stuck in my throat. Dayum, I think it's a poop-bug...that's the problem with reading some of these threads over and over and over...)

View attachment 145027
LOL!

Ask a Question