Gilligan is missing

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/7b depending on the map
Country
United States
I have 4 goldfish, and a minnow. The minnow (Gilligan) is missing. I can't find him anywhere.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yeah, I lost him about this time last year. I figured he was in hiding amongst the rocks, so I poked about with a stick hoping to flush him out, just to make certian that he's still here. But to no avail.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I say he'll be back. We had a fat fantail that disappeared on a regular basis. Thought she was dead and gone many a time. She finally did go belly up this summer, which we knew because she was, well, belly up!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
FYI, I don’t think the lifespan of a minnow is more than a few years. I could be wrong, but they’re not long-lived like goldfish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I finally found him. He was hanging out by one of the pump intakes. This guy is not your usual minnow.
I've no clue as to what he really is, But he came with a dozen bait fish from the local bait shop. But has in the past 12 months grown to be about 6" long, 2" tall, and about 1-1/2" wide.

Ask a Question