glad to have found this fourm

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Cilyjr said:
lol...1 guy 1 shovel and a hatred for my own back i guess..but the hole is dug :). thank god i live on a peninsula that is famous for having no rocks. i actually hit beach sand about 25-30 inches down

Cilyjr said:
hahaha...easy wasn't the word i was thinking of after i was staring at the finished hole...my wife prob wouldn't mind me out there digging a few holes for others though..we are on a get in better shape summer this year! guess i could use a few pounds but shes perfect....(lol i will be sending her this link for sure)

Thats the one thing I love about where Im at. Sand all the way down.:lol:

When I dug my big pond(@7000gal) a few years back I had some serious upper body action going on. It has since disappeared. My next build will have before and after body shots.:cool:

Oh yes.........WELCOME!:regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Uh oh think after you get in shape with the build you should keep it up ,it can make muscle more sore that way .I get my workout everyday here .It never ends one thing finished another thing started .Come on guys no whining LOL before and after geeze .Both of you need to volunteer to be the neighborhood hole diggers .Charge by depth and size of each hole.Shake your money makers ( oh by the way think clean) meant your shovels LOL

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
sissy said:
Uh oh think after you get in shape with the build you should keep it up ,it can make muscle more sore that way .I get my workout everyday here .It never ends one thing finished another thing started .Come on guys no whining LOL before and after geeze .Both of you need to volunteer to be the neighborhood hole diggers .Charge by depth and size of each hole.Shake your money makers ( oh by the way think clean) meant your shovels LOL

LOL sissy. Now I have some motivation.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum! If you are just starting out there is a ton of good information here. Be sure to read on old forum threads how to cycle a pond. You won't want to add a lot of fish once your pond is built until it is properly cycled.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomebee.gif
Cilyjr

Ask a Question