Glue which is safe for garden frogs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hallo everyone

I wonder if any of you can help me.

Is there such a thing as waterproof glue which is definitely safe for garden frogs? I would like to be able to glue stones to one rim of my tiny garden pond as I used a rigid liner which, it turns out, is warped so that it is permanently visible on one side. I can't cover it in the normal way as it is at a 45 degree angle. I'd rather not have to empty the pond and replace the liner, so I though maybe there is a glue I could use to disguise this part of the liner instead.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
The op stated "tiny garden pond " so I assumed small rocks,like less then hand sized. I've used silicon many times for such work in dart frog vivariums.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
y
The op stated "tiny garden pond " so I assumed small rocks,like less then hand sized. I've used silicon many times for such work in dart frog vivariums.
yes, the rocks would be small enough to sit in one palm. The surface I need to cover isn't flat - it is more like a rigid plastic 'wall' at an angle.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Get it at any builders supply and it cures on its own.
Sorry to be so clueless, but what does 'cured' mean in this context? Does it mean when it sets or dries? Is it definitely safe for garden frogs? Although the plastic in question is not in the pond itself, any glue I use is likely to come into a bit of contact with the pond if the water rises.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
The only drawback will be holding them in place for the lengthy drying time.

Ask a Question