Free Gold Fish in DFW Area

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
I have a 2,000 gallon pond with a few too many fish. I’d like to give up five or so gold fish for adoption to keep my population under control. Catching the fish will be interesting, but I’d like to see if anyone is interested before heading into fall weather when I cover the pond.

Please message me if you are interested.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a 2,000 gallon pond with a few too many fish. I’d like to give up five or so gold fish for adoption to keep my population under control. Catching the fish will be interesting, but I’d like to see if anyone is interested before heading into fall weather when I cover the pond.

Please message me if you are interested.
I think some example pictures of your stalk and more information regarding the type of goldfish and approximate size range ( are we talking 9inch Goldie or 3inch?) might perk interest more. Also are you willing to ship?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Thanks for the recommendation, when I have an opportunity I will add some pictures. I don’t want to ship them.

thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think some example pictures of your stalk and more information regarding the type of goldfish and approximate size range ( are we talking 9inch Goldie or 3inch?) might perk interest more. Also are you willing to ship?
I am interested in the fish please

Ask a Question