Goldfish free for the shipping.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
I have removed the fish from my pond and intend to cull heavily.

I have some single tail goldfish with bodies like a softball. Some are orange some are decoloring, others have not decoloredl.

Also some calico single tails but not that large. Some have long tails.

I can post pictures in a few days if there is interest.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
HTH said:
I have removed the fish from my pond and intend to cull heavily.

I have some single tail goldfish with bodies like a softball. Some are orange some are decoloring, others have not decoloredl.

Also some calico single tails but not that large. Some have long tails.

I can post pictures in a few days if there is interest.
Are these babies? Yes, pics would be nice? I like long-tails!

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
I may be interested in a few. How much and how difficult are they to ship? I've never shipped a fish before..

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
I am new at the fish shipping thing too. I know a few people have been shipping small fish priority and having it work. But the people selling will not guarantee live delivery. Next day is the only way to go for live ones but it is expensive.

Neo we are about 500 miles apart. Maybe we could ship a UPS and or FEDEX package to see how long it takes. Once I get the fish sorted we can figure it out.

Right now they fish are being moved from the pond to the lifts. When we get the plants back in the water I will be sorting fish and can take pictures which I will post here.

My wife used to into gerbils. (no jokes please). They can not be shipped by mail . Anyway the setup a ride share system where people who were traveling would take the hitch hiker gerbils along for the ride.

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Sounds good! I just moved all my fish to a new pond so I could manage a few in my smaller pond and I don't really trust pet stores. Just let me know when.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
We were just driven in by the rain?? At least I think that is what it is called. I would be happy to see 2 inches even if I am trying to dry out the pond. Radar does not seem to have that in store for us.

We did find a few fry from this year. There is still water over about 1/2 the pond bottom so we may find a few more. There are always more.

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are in for more rain tonight also. I woke up at 5 am Today to a downpour and a mess with water and mud under the new pond liner... looks like I still have some work to do!

Reaction score
HTH- I would love to take you up on your offer. I really like the long-finned fish, but beggars can't be choosers.

Ask a Question