Goldfish

fresia1999

Fresia
Reaction score
So excited! I read on here that if you take goldfish food flakes and hold them between your fingers it will help your fish to feed from your fingers. I have been able to get my goldfish to come to one certain spot at my pond and tonight I put flakes between my fingers and they ate from my fingers and kissed them too :surprised: I love this forum it has such great ideas and information.

fresia1999

Fresia
Reaction score
I am loving these little guys. Had one of my little butt wigglers swim into my hand. Okay I am smitten :razz:

Attachments

• Goldfish feeding 1.jpg
    Goldfish feeding 1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Goldfish feeding 2.jpg
    Goldfish feeding 2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 324
  • Fish 3.jpg
    Fish 3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Fish4.jpg
    Fish4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 265

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Fine looking goldies you have there, Fresia! Just be careful... they ARE addictive, you know. :luxlove:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Those little butt wigglers are cute and I see you are in a cold zone like others are who have them. I might have to get me a couple of those cuties!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for the feeding advice :) I'll have to try that. Some of mine will tolerate my hand in the water.

Nice photos, too! I can't get decent photos of my little guys due to the reflections in the water [and don't have a camera setting to compensate for that].

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Hey, thanks for the feeding advice :) I'll have to try that. Some of mine will tolerate my hand in the water.

Nice photos, too! I can't get decent photos of my little guys due to the reflections in the water [and don't have a camera setting to compensate for that].
Can you get a UV filter for the camera? You rotate it until the glare goes away.
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
maybe addictive but great addiction to have and very calming also .I actually took my blood pressure meter down with me to the pond and was amazed at how it goes down and mine is not high but just wanted to see what happened .It is better than drugs just like loving any pet they relax you .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

hold a uv protection pair of sun glasses in front of the camera lens, (a pair with big lenses) works great.

Ask a Question