Good customer service from Doctor's Foster and Smith

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
My 5 lb bag of Blackwater cool water food arrived today. The bag had a split in the bottom and the food leaked out into the box and through the seam of the box. Well over 3/4 of the bag was still in the bag, just called to let them know what had happened. They offered to replace it and I said I didn't need anymore cool water food and had planned on buying the max growth, but it was back ordered.

They are shipping me a bag of the max growth when it comes in next week! I'm a first time customer, but it won't be my last:) BTW, my dogs loved the leaking bag - LOL !

Reaction score
we are also happy with their speed of service; not had any problems with them (knock on wood) and the food and other items we have bought from them have arrived pretty quickly and well packed.
We havent had to contact customer service yet - but its good to know that they are reasonable :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
pet mountain is good also .I have had great luck with dr fosters also .That fish place is good also .Only thing with pet mountain when you order it is out in Cali and takes for ever to get here .

Ask a Question