Good Source for KOI

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I'm new to this forum, however, have been a Koi ponder since 2001. As usual, I'm one of those guys who has built and rebuilt my pond at least 3 times now, making it larger. My current pond was enlarged a year ago and it's about 13ft x 12ft and 2.5ft-4.5ft deep with a 3ft waterfall. I have a 3700GPH pump and an Ultima IV filter, with 4 KOI--so far.

Since I live in Montana, where it get's down to -35F in the winter, ( I use 2 pond heaters to keep a nice large hole in the ice), and the Koi manage through the winter ok. I'm looking to add some quality Koi to my pond, but am limited in local buying options out here & am somewhat dubious about buying them online. Have any of you had success buying good quality Koi ($50-100) online? Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

--Eric
Happy Ponding!

Reaction score
We have partnered with a very reputable breeder of koi who has been excellent for getting koi to our customers. IF you go to our Koi Fish For Sale page, you can read about the company. They are called Kloubec Koi. I believe you either have to be a member of their site or access their site through a dealer such as us. You might give them a look as they do all sorts of sizes varieties and packages.

Reaction score
It may be worth your time to have a look here for koi online. All of the sellers have a rating and feedback system and there are guarantees on the fish arriving live. There are lots of varieties to choose from and if you take a look at what others have said about the quality in the feedback profiles you may feel comfortable buying koi here.

Ask a Question