Gopro pond vid

Imatation Crab

800 gallon pond
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
I'm using the gopro hero 3 lol I just used my hand to drop it inUOTE="bettasngoldfish, post: 262677, member: 5906"]Cool! Love seeing what the fish are up to and the turtle too ;)

So what GoPro are you using? What did you use to drop it in the water?[/QUOTE]
Im

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm using the gopro hero 3 lol I just used my hand to drop it inUOTE="bettasngoldfish, post: 262677, member: 5906"]Cool! Love seeing what the fish are up to and the turtle too ;)

So what GoPro are you using? What did you use to drop it in the water?
Im[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, I have been wanting to get a camera so I can see my pond fish underwater and I just don't know what to get. As for using your hand, I was thinking more on the lines of a camera on some type of stick so that I don't accidently drop the camera in the water :censored:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Turtles can entertain me for a long time. They are just so fun to watch. Had them as a kid and spent lots of quality time w/them :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

Oh okay, I have been wanting to get a camera so I can see my pond fish underwater and I just don't know what to get. As for using your hand, I was thinking more on the lines of a camera on some type of stick so that I don't accidently drop the camera in the water :censored:[/QUOTE]

Maria; did you mean drop 'yourself' in the water, as I think the camera is supposed to be underwater, no?? :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh okay, I have been wanting to get a camera so I can see my pond fish underwater and I just don't know what to get. As for using your hand, I was thinking more on the lines of a camera on some type of stick so that I don't accidently drop the camera in the water :censored:

Maria; did you mean drop 'yourself' in the water, as I think the camera is supposed to be underwater, no?? :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, yes the camera would be under water. I meant so I didn't drop the camera and have it fall to the bottom of the pond. Cause I don't want to have to fish it out ;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I just use wire ties to attach my gopro to the pole I use to clean the pond with, minus the net, move it around follow the fish. A lot of times just hold it still and they come and check it out.

This is a gopro video I took last summer among the hornwort. just tied the pole

Ask a Question