Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
He was brought in only because the owner was not aware that her adult female turtle, a pb-sideneck could breed with a regular a-sideneck. The male sideneck was actually a turtle she adopted from me about 2.5 years ago but she did not have the female at that time so hatchlings was not a topic. With her current setup she does not have the means to care for hatchlings and especially not another full grown turtle so I am gonna keep him and add him to my personal family of turtle "sons" and "daughters" and most likely he will move into a 75 gallon tank with Atlas since they will be about the same full grown size. I named him Yertle and his intake images are below :D I hope he don't try and stack up all the other turtles though... LOL

rere.jpg
Untitled.jpg

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
He was brought in only because the owner was not aware that her adult female turtle, a pb-sideneck could breed with a regular a-sideneck. The male sideneck was actually a turtle she adopted from me about 2.5 years ago but she did not have the female at that time so hatchlings was not a topic. With her current setup she does not have the means to care for hatchlings and especially not another full grown turtle so I am gonna keep him and add him to my personal family of turtle "sons" and "daughters" and most likely he will move into a 75 gallon tank with Atlas since they will be about the same full grown size. I named him Yertle and his intake images are below :D I hope he don't try and stack up all the other turtles though... LOL

View attachment 86331 View attachment 86332
so cute

Ask a Question