Got Baby Fishies ..

Reaction score
We have been working on the water fall the last couple of days and hubby was on his knees and was close to the edge of the pond when he noticed some little baby fish ..i would say about 3 or 4 days old.. wow sure didnt expect that so soon ..but im sure it is fromt he gold fish in there that we are not going to keep.. we do have 3 butterfly koi's but i think they are to young/small to have babies yet .. i seen about 3 or babies .. the gold fish are going next week and we are keeping the butterfly koi as we just got them about 3 weeks ago .. we have only had the fish on the pond for just about a month now ..

well just had to let ya all know .. :)

Marion

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Neat, most likely from the gold fish, you will know in a while which fish they are. Gold fish love to make babies, mine sure chase enough.

Reaction score
Ya im pretty sure i know wich one it is ...the fat white gold fish ...lol... oh well just more fishing time...lol

Marion

Reaction score
Actually now we have 2 sets of babies .. 2 major size differences .. and ive seen enough baby fishies to know that they came from 2 different fish .. would be cool if some came from the butterfly koi we bought .. :)

Marion

Ask a Question