Grass carp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 2 grass carp in my pond which have destroyed most of my pond weed ,seem to eat everything other than lillys. I need to remove them any ideas where I can re-home them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
YOU BETTER BE REALO CAREFUL WITH THEM environmentalist DISPISE THEM..... YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WITH A FARM POND. DON'T LET THEM GO IN A LOCAL WATER WAY

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Not sure you can re-home wild fish... I'd be more likely to just ask around. Or maybe just eradicate them... :eek: They are a nuisance fish after all.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1650040125615.gif
@Maxeyrick

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. Like everyone else said. You should have some sort of “Wildlife and Fisheries” dept where you are. I would ask them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not sure you can re-home wild fish... I'd be more likely to just ask around. Or maybe just eradicate them... :eek: They are a nuisance fish after all.
I don't know that grass carp are native i believe they are asian like koi at least the one the condos got and they were big bucks as they were steriliazed

Ask a Question