Great Horned Owl nest

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Is that some kind of app that shares bird locations ? Very interesting :)
No it is an Website for sightings and you can get emails and sometimes they say a general area. They usually do not give the exact location more so with owls. It is best if you know the area or know someone who knows the area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
No it is an Website for sightings and you can get emails and sometimes they say a general area. They usually do not give the exact location more so with owls. It is best if you know the area or know someone who knows the area.
Thank you for the information. Yesterday Hubby and I walked a park that has recently had an eagle sighting, but we didn't see it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got one of those birds here, maybe two. It’s why we don’t allow certain cats out at night, it’ll take off with them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Ebird, that’s an infringement.
I do not feel it is if they do not give the exact address or exact location. Usually all sightings are reported by state and town/beach etc. If I post I have an Owl sighting in Chepachet, RI that is how they track and count birds in the area.

Ask a Question