Greetings from Kitchener, Ontario

Reaction score
Hi my names Lisa and Im addicted to my pond. This site has really helped me in the last few days, I wish I would have found it alot sooner. My husband and i put water in the pond about two weeks ago and are still in the process of trying to make it look pretty with the final rocks and estetics. We did the digging ourselves, I got the liner from my work and we had pumps given to us. I tried making my own filter from a website and its not working out very well and we are having a hard time concealling the waterfall weir and the lump of dirt for the falls. I joined this to learn more, and maybe soon enough can help someone else!!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
welcome lisa, and your hubby too! you found a great site here, so if you have questions..ask! if you have answers... give! enjoy the forum and your pond!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa,

I put a first pond in this year and I had huge pile of dirt as well. This video shows what I did to hide everything. I let plants cover it. My water fall at the top was very visible until water Hycinth and parrots feather completely covered the black plastic.

[ame]

Ask a Question