Greetings! New here, but have been ponding for years

Reaction score
Hello

I am new to this forum. Hubby and I have been ponding since 2000. We started out with a 90 gallon Walmart pond, then went to a 1100 gallon pond and now we are as big as we can go with our backyard and we are now at 4850 gallons.

I am looking forward to start up. Wishing that would hurry up and happen. I really miss my pond and my fish. I have 17 koi. Today I had my lunch out by the pond. It was a beautiful day today.

The pictures below are of my current pond.

Attachments

• IMG_7398.JPG
    IMG_7398.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_7400.JPG
    IMG_7400.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_6983.JPG
    IMG_6983.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_6680.JPG
    IMG_6680.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 319

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum from the UK and from one koi keeper to another.
We just love your pond

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Thank you! Yes, you did see a boat. My husband built a little boat launch and then looked long and hard to find a boat for his launch. When he finally did find the boat he was looking for, my FIL made the oars for the boat. The boat comes in during the bad weather.

I was just looking at the photo contest of the month. I may enter my dragonfly picture - I just have to find it!

I am wishing we could get the pond up and running today, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully very soon.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes and the compliments on my pond! I am still trying to navigate the site and look forward to checking it out. I have also posted my dragonfly pic on the photo of the month contest.

Reaction score
I thought I saw signs for Hanover in the past when we were down that way. I am just south of the NY/PA border. About 1/2 hour south east of Elmira NY and 45 minutes south west of Binghamton NY.

I looked at your pictures in your profile -I really like them - love the fish. How long have you been ponding? I am totally addicted to ponding.

Ask a Question