Greetings

Reaction score
Howdy folks :confused:
I'm Ren. I admittedly joined this forum with the alterior motive of placing some of the common goldfish I have been fostering (I do exotics & fish rescue privately out of my home). However, I am going to be building a small koi pond some time over the next few months, so I'm also hoping to learn.

Currently, I have two ponds - both 300g stock tanks, one outdoors with three common goldfish and one indoors with six fancy goldfish. I also have a smaller stock tank that is not outdoors with four young tb exposed fancy goldfish and three tb exposed dojo loaches, who will eventually be upgraded to a large indoor pond when they grow a little larger.

I am moving out of state, and when I do, I will probably be more involved in pond keeping. I wish to build a large pond for my two Koi (who are currently small juvenilles and being housed in a stock tank). I'll also be using established fiberglass ponds on the property I am moving to as ponds for my rescued turtles (one RES and one snapper) and bullfrog.

Looking forward to learning more on this site!

Reaction score
Howdy folks :confused:
I'm Ren. I admittedly joined this forum with the alterior motive of placing some of the common goldfish I have been fostering (I do exotics & fish rescue privately out of my home). However, I am going to be building a small koi pond some time over the next few months, so I'm also hoping to learn.

Currently, I have two ponds - both 300g stock tanks, one outdoors with three common goldfish and one indoors with six fancy goldfish. I also have a smaller stock tank that is not outdoors with four young tb exposed fancy goldfish and three tb exposed dojo loaches, who will eventually be upgraded to a large indoor pond when they grow a little larger.

I am moving out of state, and when I do, I will probably be more involved in pond keeping. I wish to build a large pond for my two Koi (who are currently small juvenilles and being housed in a stock tank). I'll also be using established fiberglass ponds on the property I am moving to as ponds for my rescued turtles (one RES and one snapper) and bullfrog.

Looking forward to learning more on this site!

Ask a Question