Guess fish's gender! Win fabulous prizes!

Reaction score
My two current goldfish (uploading pic later), are currently in a small aquarium, but I plan to move them to a pond once it's done in our new house.

Can anyone see any signs of gender from future pic, or will I have to wait until actual spawning time to be able to tell?
They are about 15cm long from head to tail.

I'd be very interested to know what goes into breeding goldfish if I can, though I might not bother 'cause I have no idea what I'd do with the new fish, but It'd be fun to know the possibility is there.

Reaction score
I ran into the same thing and was given a prompt that I had to have more than 5 posts. I see you have six now, so you may be able to do it if you try it again.

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried; it just got stuck on the "uploading images; please wait" bit and then after about ten minutes said "Internet explorer cannot display this webpage", so obviously it's a problem with MY internet browser...

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Have you checked the limitations?
bmp 146.5 KB - -
doc 146.5 KB - -
gif 146.5 KB - -
jpeg 146.5 KB - -
jpg 146.5 KB - -
pdf 244.1 KB - -
png 146.5 KB - -
txt 244.1 KB - -
zip 244.1 KB

I'll bet your file is too large or not listed.

Reaction score
How are you trying to upload it. You need to put it on a photo sharing site first, such as photobucket.com and then you link to your photo. You don't upload photos directly to GPF. Not sure if this is part of what you're experiencing?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yep...146.5 kb is the size limit for jpegs your way over sized do you have paint, photo shop etc..? you dont need a photo share site. you just need to drag it to your desktop (makes it easier to find) and use your photo editing on your computer and resize it.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
OH...if you should want to share video.. you will have to get a youtube account and upload it there and then embed it here by copy and pasting its url code.

Reaction score
So you have anytype of camera software (Nikon, Kodak or photoshop) All you need to do is change the resolution size of your image. You must be using a SLR camera. I run into that issue all the time.

Ask a Question