hadn't been here in awhile

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

things have been going fine with our pond so i've been concentrating on other things. now a neighbor has problems with fines and wants to be an inexpensive fines filter. i remember several threads on inexpensive home designs, but can't find a search button. so please help with either how to find search button or threads on this topic.

thanks very much and hope all is well with everyone,

rick

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
laundry basket, milk crate or similar, full of pillow stuffing (fiberfill ) or batting under the waterfall or return. will do nicely. rinse and reuse untill finished.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The search button is located in the top right hand corner of the page. Directly across from GARDEN POND FORUM Hope this helps, also as Koiguy stated, I use a very similar design but I use a aquatic planter pot, The ones that have all the small holes to allow water to get to the roots. It works for me great as I can hide it in the rocks of one of my water falls and it's barely noticable but does do a noticably great job at removing fines out of the water column.

Ask a Question