Hair Grass Plant anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Good morning? Anyone have any experience with this one?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That’s an interesting question. I tried looking up some information with regards to ponds, but didn’t get any definitive answers. Some said that it does better at shallower depths. Apparently it’s a koi-magnet (IOW they will munch it). Several people said they encountered it in places while SCUBA diving. But no real pond-related facts. It might be considered an invasive, noxious plant in some areas — I have no idea about that, but there are so many pond plants that are, that it is worth looking into.

Maybe @JBtheExplorer can help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
That’s an interesting question. I tried looking up some information with regards to ponds, but didn’t get any definitive answers. Some said that it does better at shallower depths. Apparently it’s a koi-magnet (IOW they will munch it). Several people said they encountered it in places while SCUBA diving. But no real pond-related facts. It might be considered an invasive, noxious plant in some areas — I have no idea about that, but there are so many pond plants that are, that it is worth looking into.

Maybe @JBtheExplorer can help.

Thanks for the research. I thought it would look nice on the bottom of the stock tank.

Ask a Question