Happy Birthday to Val...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Today is my good ladies Birthday so I'd like to wish her a happy one .
Its her 57 birthday today :happy:
Sadly due to my ongoing problems we couldnt celibrate my own 4/3/16 which now makes me 59 OMG thats almost like 60 which is old :LOL:
So Happy Birthday my darling have a great day today :happy: xxxxxx

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Happy Birthday Val! And belated wishes to you Dave as well! 60 isn't as old as it used to be (now that I am quickly sliding toward 60 myself!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Val and I thank you all for your birthday wishes and belated ones for myself .
KoiGuy I cant be an old fart if Meyer says I'm a snotty nosed kid compared to him besides I've another year to go before I hit it :smuggrin:
John that is so true my friend ;)
j.w. you surpass yourself as usual , thank you mrschem, Peter, addy, tula and big lou (y)
Lisa we can slide genty towards 60 together its going to be a race between us to see who gets there first :LOL:
An update on the problem I had from before just before Christmas , I've now lost a grand total of 6 belt sizes my endoscopy turned up nothing so I have to go for the CAT scan next , I've been left with no appetite and am having to force myself to eat a little everyday :(
The strange thing is thatI have no hunger pangs as such what we originally thought was a virus is now turning into something rather scary for both Val and I :(
Thank you all again for your birthday wishes :happy:

Dave and Val

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Whatever it is that you have I hope they can catch it and get rid of it for you. It's nice to lose weight and I wish I could lose some hunger pangs but not that way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever it is that you have I hope they can catch it and get rid of it for you. It's nice to lose weight and I wish I could lose some hunger pangs but not that way.
Thank you j.w. (y)

Dave

Ask a Question