Happy goldfish?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Today I noticed the black goldfish has ben following the orange and white one. Does this mean they are happy ?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
It probably means that they don't have enough room to get away from each other. ;)
John

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ohhh okay, we have been trying to search everywhere for a bigger container- no luck! Would a horse trough be suitable??? I've read that black isn't the best colour

Reaction score
Country
Canada
HELP, my one baby gold fish the orange one seems to be using only on fin? Should I take it out... What do I do?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sorry, Alice, I was just trying to be funny. Goldfish are a schooling fish, and it's natural for them to swim together. And since your fish were bought together, it wouldn't make sense to take the orange one out. If one has a sickness, it's very likely that the other one has it too,
John

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Okaay, haha it's all good. I feel like I'm over reacting. I haven't had fish in a while. Everyone seems happy, I'm not sure if I should put in more hyathins in for cover. They have been coming out more which is nice.

Ask a Question