Happy Halloween! How did everyone do?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
we don't really live in a neighborhood so we just went trick or treat with our son. My family didnt recognize me...

14937426_10157710637890387_5670808634323777946_n.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We live on a dead end rural road w/no kids and it was pouring down rain so not a very good treat night for the kiddo's. We never get kids. Used to get our neighbors boy but he's 14 now and doesn't go.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
sorry some of you didn't get any ToTs! :(
But the ones we did get had really good costumes! I try to guess what they are, but sometimes I do have to ask. I made one little girl's night. She was a ballerina, but all in black, with a tiara. She was so excited that I figured it out -- she said everyone else thought she was a princess. Well, duh! The tutu, leotards, and dance shoes sorta said "ballerina," folks! I enjoy interacting with the kids and their parents, too. Our doorbell was only working 25% of the time, so I made a sign that said, "Bell out of order. Please knock." I told one family that walked up while I was taping the sign up that I'd give them double candy if they could tell me the movie that line was from. The parents almost got it, but the kiddos didn't have a clue.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
We had a lot more than I expected, seems the spirit was low this year very few decorated homes. Be we got cleaned out which is a good thing to me, I don't need that stuff around.

Ask a Question