Happy New Year from Plymouth UK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
How many hours is Texas behind us my good friend as we may be asleep by the time midnight gets to you but Happy New Year to you and your very good lady Cathy may you have a good one :happy:

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's 6pm here right now. May the good Lord bless you and keep you all safe and healthy in 2015.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you j.w. have a good one yourselves when that clock ticks down to 00:00am , I may well be up by then

Dave and Val :happy:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You better watch it or your wife will have to discipline you like the boys on that ship of yours

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Happy New Year! Just under an hour and a half to go, here!
The clock ticking midnight signifies the change to the two coldest/snowiest months. I can only hope they go as fast as the last two months have. I'm looking forward to Spring 2015!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all for your good wishes hopefully this month or the next see's me at last getting the secal nerve implant operation that I've waited so long to get , its major surgery involving wires implanted into my spine , with them then being run up into my abdomen along with a transciever/reciever and 10 year battery implanted there .
The whole thing will be then controled by a external remote.
Big as the operation is I'm looking forwards to having it and it hopefully changing my life

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
You better watch it or your wife will have to discipline you like the boys on that ship of yours

Oh j.w. your so funny Val will have a hard job doing that as shes been imbibing herself :LOL: she's fast asleep in bed I'm up and feeling fresh as a daisy at 08:35 this New Years Morning, however we hope yours goes as well as ours did , we even got round the cats freaking out over the fire works by dosing the rooms with Felaway .
PS have a drink or two on us :happy:

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Glad you and Val had a nice time of it last night.
Ha Ha I fell asleep on the couch while we were watching a movie waiting for the new year. I woke up just before midnight to the sound of bombs going off. Never even got my drinkie poo! The fireworks at the neighbors were going off till 2am. My hubby said the neighbors called and invited us over while I was sleeping. He just let me continue to sleep. I would not have been in the mood to go party anyways. At midnight I got up and yelled outside a bit to welcome the new year and rah rah'd at the fireworks the neighbors were blasting away.
It's a nice sunny day but cold again here. Enjoy the New Year and hope your surgery works wonders for you Dave!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you and Val had a nice time of it last night.
Ha Ha I fell asleep on the couch while we were watching a movie waiting for the new year. I woke up just before midnight to the sound of bombs going off. Never even got my drinkie poo! The fireworks at the neighbors were going off till 2am. My hubby said the neighbors called and invited us over while I was sleeping. He just let me continue to sleep. I would not have been in the mood to go party anyways. At midnight I got up and yelled outside a bit to welcome the new year and rah rah'd at the fireworks the neighbors were blasting away.
It's a nice sunny day but cold again here. Enjoy the New Year and hope your surgery works wonders for you Dave!
I dont know j.w. falling asleep watching a movie and no drinkie poo's perhaps you could rewind and celibrate the New year in Feb when China officially celibrates their own new year will you get the drinkie poo's .
I hate the effect the fireworks has on animals hense us spraying the home with felaway , they slept through the whole thing this time, why we didnt think of that before I dont know .
The secretary of the colerectal surgeon has me pencilled in for Jan Feb but says its more than likely to be Feb bu we'll let everyone know when I get the nod.
We are off to the vets again this afternoon with Jack so they can check his eye , weve sprayed the cat box with felaway in the hope of him remaining calm hopefully she'll give him a clean bill of health , we are also taking up lots of goodies for the pets that are having surgery such as food , paper towels cotton wool, poo bags for the dogs newspapers etc as it all goes to help the team in the good works that they do .
Its something weve always done and they are glad of the extra help .
Enjoy the New Year one and all :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question