Happy New Year

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year a bit early because who knows when I will pop back on for a bit.
I got a new puppy in August and she has been the most demanding pup I can ever remember having. Been awhile since we have gone through the puppy stages so maybe I just forgot. lol
She makes it difficult for me to spend any length of time on the computer. So although I pop on occasionally I usually only browse through a few posts and hang it up. Is she unruly? Definitely!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our puppy is getting close to four and she is still a demanding little gal.

Show a picture when you can!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just another Happy New Year message. 2016 was a difficult year for lots of people, but it was also the year that I fulfilled my dream of building an above-ground stock tank water garden with fancy goldfish. We're now in the depth of winter, and though my bog plants have died off and the lilies aren't blooming, my fish are thriving and I owe all of the success to having gotten such phenomenal advice from all of you. So, much gratitude to you all for the past year, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1483239592468.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Happy New Years all!
so glad I recently joined you group of fine people.
Hope everyone has a healthy 2017 with lots of laughter and happiness.

Looking forward talking more about fish than politics this year....;)

btw here's my pup stopping by just to say hi
WP_20161224_12_56_09_Pro.jpg

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone. I have been too busy to even read here lately. Eight more months to go and we will return to Mexico for good but it was good to share Christmas with my family.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Happy New Year to you too @Bullfrog
Glad you had a nice Christmas w/your family. Didn't know you weren't in Mexico all this time.

Reaction score
Happy New Year to you too @Bullfrog
Glad you had a nice Christmas w/your family. Didn't know you weren't in Mexico all this time.

The house cost a lot more to bring in than we were originally quoted. We actually fired the contractor and hired one of his workers and that turned out to be a very good decision as he was an expert at the entire construction and knew all of the right people for the electricity, cabinets, plumbing, etc.

Money was running low so I came back to the states to take a job as a foreman on a large construction site. I'll be 62 in 8 months and have a healthy nest egg to return with. The peso is 20 to one American dollar right now and liable to rise more in the near future. My social security will be 32,000.00 pesos a month, it costs us about 14,000 pesos a month for all of our expenses so we will live good there. All of our neighbors live on a lot less and the house is paid for.

We did miss the New Year celebration beginning at 4:00 AM there... not!

Ask a Question