addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Didn't abuse myself enough pulling bog plants, now grooming my lilies.
I have tons of tubers, free for shipping, some large some small, some budding, some with good roots, some without but great leaves. All will grow.

Disclaimer, all are labeled but you never know if the label maker i.e. me made a mistake. Most likely what it is labeled as will be the color.

perry's orange sunset

DSC06057.JPG

georgia peach

DSC05833.JPG

mayla brilliant pink

DSC05918.JPG

almost black, but it seems to vary in color

DSC05926.JPG

charlene stern pale yellow

DSC06033.JPG

colorado multi pink blooms at one time

DSC03787.JPG

and a white, can't find a pic right now.

I will be done grooming in the next few days. If you have interest pm me with real name and address.
These can be shipping in small boxes, unless you want a lot, prob in the 5-8 dollar range.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wish I could get some of these plants from you but I am too broke right now. Will you have some available later in the season? Or maybe I'll get some from you next Spring.

Reaction score
Damn, if in the UK I would have taken some, but doubt customs would let them through without a costly process :(

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Damn, if in the UK I would have taken some, but doubt customs would let them through without a costly process :(
lol I doubt they would like live plants shipped in, but you never know, check it out

Reaction score
They would prob have to go through expensive quarantine/irradiation before being allowed past the customs :(

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing for sure ow sharing possible bugs.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Some beautiful lilies. That's one think I will have plenty of if my re potting all comes back

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I got some from addy was it last year or the year before? Anyways they are beautiful lilies and so nice she only charges for the shipping costs. Now that's one heck of a good deal! I redid mine today. Took them outta the cat litter and put them back in the baskets w/ just a rock on top bare rooted. Hoping they grow good as they did before. Man those baskets full of cat litter stunk. Now they are all naked and free just like in the late 60's :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Addy, I sent you a PM, as I'd love some lilies. Many of mine were destroyed last fall, when my pond gravel was removed.

I hear so much talk of kitty litter and bare roots. I've tried wrapping in burlap, gravel and aqua soil. Last fall I packed them in our clay soil and tied them up with bird netting to keep koi out. Wondering if I should try placing them in baskets, with just a rock over them or kitty litter?

Ask a Question