Haven't been on in a while

Reaction score
It's been a tough year for us Mom passes away, out of work for a year again have been hustling like mad to keep the roof over our head. But the pond is close to finished now just the pump area needs attention. We lost a lot of young Koi over the winter.
Thought I would post a few pictures of the pond

Attachments

• DSC03749.JPG
    DSC03749.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC03757.JPG
    DSC03757.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC03764.JPG
    DSC03764.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC03744.JPG
    DSC03744.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 240

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice to have you back but sorry to hear you lost your mom and were out of work. Hopefully things are getting better for you now. Your pond looks very nice and your piggy too :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wow sounds like you really were tested for your strength ,but happy to see you are going strong .The test of life makes you stronger and stronger .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You have a lovely pond! I hope it gives you a place to relax and enjoy happy memories of your mom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Sorry for the loss of your mother. Hope you have happier times ahead.
You have a nice pond and I like your spillways.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nohandles sorry for your loss. My father passed in 1987 and I still think of him a lot. I have been through the absolute bottom of the what happened to the economy being in the housing industry. At one point i never had more than $2 in my wallet.Things have turned around but it took a lot of hard work and being at the right place at the right time. It's important to be strong and thing smart and fight your way back. Don't be afraid of taking a position for less than what you are worth. if you are really good at what you do people will recognize your talents and it will lead to further opportunities. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's all. Still need to find a job soooooooon. The concrete pig was a fathers day gift last year and the Boston is our pet Timmy he and Sr Francis Bacon are best of friends always playing together. The pig was 16 lbs in the picture but now weighs in at 80 lbs.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry things have been so tough, it's hard when one problem comes along, but having to cope with bereavement and unemployment at the same time must be really challenging.

What's the plant at the bottom of your third photo? It looks to have blue/grey flowers?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great looking pond! It is hard to lose parents.

Ask a Question