Having the last word

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I wonder what a person's impression is when someone makes the last entry on a thread and the conversation stops there. Is that because your thoughts were so well presented that no one else can top it or present it better? or maybe you are such an idiot that people read it and then want nothing to do with the topic anymore? or the conversation is so boring it puts people to sleep before they even finish reading it? just wondering.....

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I wonder what a person's impression is when someone makes the last entry on a thread and the conversation stops there.

#1 - Is that because your thoughts were so well presented that no one else can top it or present it better?
#2 - or maybe you are such an idiot that people read it and then want nothing to do with the topic anymore?
#3 - or the conversation is so boring it puts people to sleep before they even finish reading it?

LOL!! I wonder the same thing all the time, too. IMHO, I think it's #2, #3, #1, in that order :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
of it just dies a natural death, all that was said was said so done.............

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
JW, that's funny, no it didn't, at least not yet. I have noticed on a lot of threads that I was the last one to say anything. i used to think it was reason #1 but have come to think it is probably #2 or #3.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I think it is a mix of things sometimes there isn't anything else to say on the subject or it just isn't worth commenting on anymore, and of course #2 is one as well.

Comet now you won't be the last one on this thread....

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So every time comet makes a comment we need to comment back so comet is not the last to make a comment!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i vote for option #4...like this thread...its so silly that i broke option #4 to include option #4....probably cause i'm about the silliest member here! now i said silliest not stupidest...so dont go in cluding me in that catagorie please!!!..........lol

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
i vote for option #4...like this thread...its so silly that i broke option #4 to include option #4....probably cause i'm about the silliest member here! now i said silliest not stupidest...so dont go in cluding me in that catagorie please!!!..........lol

What's option #4?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
option #4 is seeing a silly thread...so silly its not worthy of response...so i broke option #4 in order to add #4 to the previous list of 3... i thought i made that pretty clear!..sorry to anyone i confused!!

Ask a Question