HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
For anyone in the province of Ontario:
Got word from my plant supplier that Parrot Feather (Myriophyllum aquaticum) has been placed on the "Banned" list in this province, making possession a crime. Probably not allowed to smoke it either! ;) The Red-Stemmed variety (M. brasiliensis) is still OK.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
For anyone in the province of Ontario:
Got word from my plant supplier that Parrot Feather (Myriophyllum aquaticum) has been placed on the "Banned" list in this province, making possession a crime. Probably not allowed to smoke it either! ;) The Red-Stemmed variety (M. brasiliensis) is still OK.
John

Wow is that where you've been all this time @HARO
In the hoosegow for selling that stuff for your supplier or was it just for smoking it? That green stuff'll kill ya! I told you to be careful :happy:
Don't say you don't remember me warning you, it takes away your memory first :rolleyes:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Tried to take it to Medicine Hat, thought one of our members would like to try it! ;) Couldn't find her, then on the way back into Ontario, the OPP stopped me. They were wondering what the green stuff was. I convinced them it was medicinal; they said I DID look like one sick puppy, and let me go. :rolleyes:
John
BTW.... Who are you again? :LOL:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
dear me lucky because we would have to take up a collection to bail you out Haro

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
dear me lucky because we would have to take up a collection to bail you out Haro
I know you would, Sissy! And j.w would put on her halo and help you. But the truth of the matter is, I've been very busy on another website. Nothing to do with ponds, but my other weakness, woodworking and old tools.(No, not like me! Although there ARE quite a few there.) I will be back and forth depending on my mood, and let's face it.... this isn't really a great time for pondering. Much cosier in my basement shop with a nice piece of wood and a plane.
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love wood working.
Wander back when you can :)

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Nice!
My wife and I took a course on how to make hand cut dovetails.

I'm a perfectionist, so I never start something unless I can see the entire process in my mind. I have NEVER cut a set of dovetails :shame:, but with inspiration from one gent in particular, I am about to start! (y)
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I build stuff but no perfectionist in any way .I just love to build things for other people and myself

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I'm a perfectionist, so I never start something unless I can see the entire process in my mind. I have NEVER cut a set of dovetails :shame:, but with inspiration from one gent in particular, I am about to start! (y)
John

The person that taught us was Rob Cosman.

Ask a Question