hello all from picca in California

Reaction score
View attachment 1277

My name is Suzie (or picca). I've been a fish enthusiast for about 7 years. This picture was taken about a year ago at my previous residence (I bought a new house in December) and it features Cowboy and Princess, my big, beautiful koi that I lost a couple months ago to anchor worm (as far as I could figure anyway), as well as another koi. All 5 of my goldfish were not affected. I had another koi in a smaller seperate pond that survived also. These 6 seemed lonely w/o the big guys so I bought another young koi a month ago, Bob's his name. Yes, I am one of those strange ones that names all my fish...how else could I call them individually to me?:bye2:

My new pond is much bigger than at my old house...yet, still not big enough! It's a very simple setup with pvc liner, small filter, fountain, a huge curly rush plant, and a half-eaten water lily (those silly fish).

I recently posted a thread about finding a baby fish that may be from Cowboy and Princess ( I can only hope). (in case you're wondering, it's name is Shilo):nono: I will post pictures of the 'baby' soon.

Glad to have found this forum, looking forward to learning more, and sharing as well

Attachments

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. You are off to a good start with your introduction. We look forward to helping you and hopefully you will have something to give back.

Ask a Question