Hello fellow ponders!!!!

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My Name is Kyle and I have been landscaping since I was 13. I got into ponds early on and I was hooked. There is something about trying to mimic nature in your backyard that intrigues me. I built my first pond about 8 years ago and it was a rinky dink little prefab, I even used those silly little tabs to die the water blue!!!! Anyway it wasn't long before I had a backhoe in my backyard and my mom was going crazy. I now have a 3500 gallon pond and a beautiful waterfall. I would love to show you, but for some reason it won't allow attachments......anyway I look foreword to learning as much as possible from this site and seeing everybody's ponds.

Thanks,

Kyle :regular_waving_emot

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomefrogcar.gif
Kyle
Looking forward to seeing your pond pics :regular_waving_emot

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Welcome aboard! :regular_waving_emot Thanks for the nice introduction! ten posts don't take long to make and you can post pics. We like pics, The reason for the 10 post rule is to keep spamming to a minimal for the enjoyment of the site. You'll be there in no time. Love to see some pics of the pond, and wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your 67 mstang either. I love old muscle cars!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
klmustang, Welcome. I bought that same blue stuff when I first built my pond and as soon as I put it in I realized it's not for ponds with fish! I still have it because I never have used it since.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
mustang it may be the size, it is touchy about the size of the photo. I put most on photo bucket, then post the img code from there. Easier than resizing the photos.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Hint for posting pics directly without resizing. If your using a basic point and shoot digital camera, go into the menu and set the camera for 5mega pixels or less. The more mega pixels the larger the picture can be blown up without distortion. In posting pics here we can't really blow the pics up anyway so you can download directly from you camera to your computer and grab them without resizing.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome klmustang67 would figure by that name fords were your game .Ford lover myself says they pay me well to be retired . Started with preformed too but dug mine by hand .It's not that big but just enough to give me enjoyment and a headache at the same time .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like to leave mine big, just in case lol

Ask a Question