Hello from Australia

Reaction score
Hello all!

I live in Australia and have a tiny yard in my apartment complex. I have a small pond with about 10 goldfish in it that I have been slowly building up and recently been taking a lot more interest in as a hobby instead of just a nice serene place to sit after a hard days work. It is only a preformed plastic approx 300L i think pond. nothing compared to some of the beauties here but I love it.
I intend to pull that out soon and replace it with a lager home built pond with a cascade so I'm sure I will get lots of ideas from here.

Glad I found this forum as I have many newby questions I will be asking.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Welcome Jase!

Very good to have you join us here in this forum. I know that you will feel at home here. There are so many good folks here that appreciate every fish bowl, pond and water garden and we all love it so much that we like to share ideas. Lot's of great information being exchanged here that you can use to craft your own setup, make it function and look like a dream!

It is a great hobby and more!

Catfishnut (Gordy)

Ask a Question