Hello from AZ!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everybody! My family dug out a 6,000 gallon pond and a 400 gallon stream a couple years back, and we've been looking for ways to spruce them up a little recently. Hope to get some good ideas here!

We've got three turtles, guppies, goldfish, tilapia, bluegill, catfish, and some small native fish... and BUNCH of toads and frogs of varying species. There's also a few snakes that like to hide around the yard, but they're all very polite and don't like to be seen much.

877qYxS.jpg

rYnTZOR.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum of pond lovers!

Very nice looking pond, glad you joined!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @AviMavi, welcome to the forums - you've come to the right place :D

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everybody! My family dug out a 6,000 gallon pond and a 400 gallon stream a couple years back, and we've been looking for ways to spruce them up a little recently. Hope to get some good ideas here!

We've got three turtles, guppies, goldfish, tilapia, bluegill, catfish, and some small native fish... and BUNCH of toads and frogs of varying species. There's also a few snakes that like to hide around the yard, but they're all very polite and don't like to be seen much.

View attachment 123061

View attachment 123062
Nice. I’m i Arizona too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
Canada
I would like to see some ponds in the Apaje Junction area to see the different plant that are available in the warmer climates.

Ask a Question