Hello from Deptford, New Jersey

Reaction score
small pond indoors, moving outdoors soon, looking at about 3000-3200 gallons, 9 koi, mostly small ones right now, but have grown to about 8-9 inches long over the winter, purchashed 2 filters with uv lights, 3 pumps, 1 16 inch waterfall, just need rocks and warm weather, this pond will be 2 foot in the ground and 2 foot above ground with room along top wall to sit and enjoy up close, it will sit on the side of our 25' x 25' deck, any pointers or comments to help out would be great, I started with koi in the early spring of 2011 and enjoyed them ever since, going from a 90 gallon preformed liner to a much larger pond for our koi to enjoy ....

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
welcomefrogcar.gif

Welcome to our group! We all love to help

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome robert and you will get a lot of help here and guessing you are enjoying the mild winter in NJ .I am going back up in March to go to the Englishtown flea market .I miss flea markets down here could you send some this way LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yeh I guess so as I was up to AC and it was really nice and I had to go to all the farm stands thats another thing I miss , none hardly down here .Only thing I don't miss about NJ is the winters .I lived in Edison NJ and worked there

Ask a Question