Hello from Florida USA

Reaction score
Hi , I am Joe from Blackwater Creek Koi Farms Inc in Florida . My hobbies include boating , family ( 2 wonderful kids) , fishing ,flying ultralites, water gardening and koi keeping . Our business is comprised of over 100 ponds in sizes up to 1.25 acres , We produce almost all varieties of koi and sone specialty golfish . We do ship fish worldwide and I work with 16 very passionate hard working people. I enjoy my work and have a diferent view on many koi subjects that may some times be different from the normal populus. I hope to add a few tidbits to conversations as time allows. My favorite fish inlclude showa , butterfly varieties , and truly unique individual fish rarely seen such as doitsu goshiki, kin ki utsuri butterfly and such

I am motivated by passionate "can do" type people and dislike negativity . My cup is almost full ...not half empty .

Joe Pawlak
Blackwater Creek Koi Farms Inc

oh ... and that is not a koi in the photo , it was returned to the sea unharmed

Attachments

• P8080252.JPG
    P8080252.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 242

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Glad to have you aboard Joe! Be sure and post some pics of some of those rarities we don't get to see very often.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
another-fish-welcome.gif

welcome to our group! Glad you joined and look forward to what information you can offer

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Joe, Welcome and nice introduction. It's always nice to have another "expert" on the forum!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Joe, I really like your rare high end goldfish. Is this something you can ship to members of gpf?

Ask a Question