Hello from North Carolina! Eagar to learn.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
your welcome hope your pond build goes great and hope you can stock a lot of fish for your pond as the guy in Nc is really cheap and has a nice variety of fish and if you go there he has a doorbell by the side of the greenhouse to ring and it rings to his house next door as he ships most of his fish and he can be googled for his number to call ahead .I go there a lot .his one dollar ugly fish have turned out to be the best I have .He sells fancy tails for 6 and 7 dollars now and they are about 5or 6 inches long .I was there last week he was getting ready to restock

Reaction score
Hey
sissy were is that guy located and does he sell plant's?

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 276

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yes he sells plants and it is called koi farm and he is located between reidsville and eden nc on highway 14 i will look it up as i have his phone number here somewhere

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry it took so long but here it is couturier plant nursery 336-342-1998 3263NC-14 Reidsville NC 27320 I always thought it was Eden but guess not you can go to google maps as there is a pic of the front of it doesn't look like much but nice place and he has pond plants will be going there in a couple of weeks when his plants are ready he also carries concrete stuff I think he has more than 30 tanks of fish in a hot house

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Also he has a bell to ring right by the side of the hot house where the fish are to ring for someone to come up there .It rings in the house next door where he lives

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thats the joy of ponding trying to do something yourself but learning a lot from others and believe me ponding takes a lot of learning from others .But getting info from others helps so much as they seem to know more things that you could never even guess at .I have learned about calcium and adjusting the ph ,that does not cost a fortune to buy .Like the stuff you see for sale at pond store sights and that makes my pocket book happy and my fish happy .Also how to protect my plants from my koi destroying them and pump vacuum and how to put more oxygen in your pond

Ask a Question