Hello from Smoky Mountains

CBP

Reaction score
Hello. New member here from the foothills of East Tennessee. 350 gallon pond with 550 gph pump, small waterfall, and DIY trickle filter. 6 comets, 1 shubunkin .Pond was dug in March this year.
Pond 07-17-14.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and really nice pond you have it actually looks bigger than what you say it is

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hello. New member here from the foothills of East Tennessee. 350 gallon pond with 550 gph pump, small waterfall, and DIY trickle filter. 6 comets, 1 shubunkin .Pond was dug in March this year. View attachment 73541
OK need to ask about your board deck since I love it ,it reminds me of the ceramic floors that look like wood .Great idea for scraps from a deck rebuild or new deck .I hate when they waste great wood I used almost all my deck and porch left overs

Attachments

• out house 002.JPG
    out house 002.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 237
  • out house 003.JPG
    out house 003.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 296
  • storm day 07272010 006.JPG
    storm day 07272010 006.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 220

CBP

Reaction score
OK need to ask about your board deck since I love it ,it reminds me of the ceramic floors that look like wood .Great idea for scraps from a deck rebuild or new deck .I hate when they waste great wood I used almost all my deck and porch left overs
They are scraps from our old deck that I tried to take apart neatly, but ended up sawing up with a chainsaw ! We have a new composite deck now and used the old wood deck scraps for a "tiled" landing and walkway over to the pond. We thought it would be temporary but ended up liking it. They are just laying on the ground and the border pieces are nailed into the dirt with some long aluminum gutter nails I had.I will try to take an overall pic in the daylight.

Ask a Question