Hello from Tarzana, CA!!!

Koilady

Water Garden Consultant
Reaction score
I have to admit that I really do enjoy our winters, especially when I've got a nice fire going in the fire place and watching a good movie. :)
We've certainly had our share of snow this year. Normally we miss most of the storms but not this year. :)

Hugs, Lorraine

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I moved to VA to get away from the NJ winters but the last 2 years has been more snow here than NJ .I like to be outside and get fresh air I miss that in the winter .I don't mind shoveling snow but enough is enough.Driveway I have to shovel no fun just work:lol:

Attachments

• snow and driveway 2010 12-16 009.jpg
    snow and driveway 2010 12-16 009.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 229
  • snow and driveway 2010 12-16 010.jpg
    snow and driveway 2010 12-16 010.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 198

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Aw man that is a lot of shoveling and I thought we had it bad here but you have much more driveway to do. You need a tractor w/ an attachment to shovel all that white stuff for sure, for sure
weather11.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wish I could get one but would be my luck I would slide all the way down the driveway and hurt myself and give my neighbors something to laugh at .Plus it would be my luck to damage the driveway .Cost to much to replace them these days .Gas prices going up and oil prices going up what next .I don't mind doing it if the snow is light and no ice on top of it

Reaction score
I'm looking out my office window and it's snowing again...I would love to be in Tarzana. Maybe I could then truly get my water-garden going. I'm a newbie to the group and I am looking forward to learning more. sh.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
starting to rain wind is getting worse not even 2 and it is getting darker by the minute looks like nightime here but still 74 degrees .Things blowing around

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well only rain and wind now and skies got brighter anyway and it says tornado warning expired at 4 and it is 4:15 now

Koilady

Water Garden Consultant
Reaction score
LOL It sounds like the winter is getting to all of you. :confused: I don't mind shovelling the driveway with hubby but with my knees having no cartilage, I can't help any more. Hubby is going in for knee surgery on his other knee and then hopefully next year I'll get mine done.
Welcome to the site Dude. I am also new here and I have found the people to be wonderful.

Yours Koily, Lorraine

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well good luck to your hubby and I guess you will be busy taking care of him .I moved to VA to get away from snow but not to go to far south and have to deal with more heat than we get here .Plus it seems most storms putter out before they get here .Except the last 2 years of course:lol::fish::lol::confused::LOL: I want to play with my fish and flowers and mow my grass .I love my little red lawn mower

Koilady

Water Garden Consultant
Reaction score
LOL Thanks for the good luck, I think we'll need it. :confused: I also can't wait to get outside to see if my poor fish have made it through the winter. As for the snow, I have to admit that I'll miss it but, winter will come again this coming November. :lol:

Hugs, Lorraine

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome aypee. Do you have any pictures of your pond?
Welcome also to Koi Lady. Where in Canada are you from?

Ask a Question