Hello from the home of the Simpsons - Springfield Oregon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Newbie here. We just bought a house and it came with this pond. Our plans are to try and install a waterfall or two as well as to get it cleaner looking. Any suggestions are welcome as this is all new.

Backyard Koi Pond 2.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and congrats on your new pond purchase and it came with a house lucky also .First thing do you have fish and thinning out plants and general cleaning

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group! Nice pond there, ask all the questions you want to we love to help!

Reaction score
Country
United States
We haven't moved into the house yet so I don't know what the wooden frame is for, I presume they used it to hang plants from but not sure. I don't think there is a separate bog side, i think its all one pond. When we looked to buy the house it was raining a bit hard so we didn't really inspect the backyard area.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you for all the welcomes. The old owners took the pump and the Koi when they moved out. What we have left is a hole in the ground that is lined and appears to be leaking. I will post pictures when I get home.

Ask a Question