Hello From Virginia

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tammy, :nananananana: and although I have been keeping aquariums of one type or another for over a decade I have not had a pond before. A few weeks ago I went to get a liner for a barrel I have in my back yard and ended up coming home with a 70 gallon in-ground preform instead for only $10 extra. :rolleyes: Needless to say I was thrilled.

Unfortunately since I also have a reef aquarium and not a lot of money my budget is very small which I know is a disappointment. But I can be resourceful so I'm sure it'll work out fine and at least be better than no pond at all. :)

I hope to find lots of good info and advice here. I have high hopes since I have found forums on other subjects to be so helpful. :compute:

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum you will get lots of help here ...

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tammy.:lol: Lots of great info here. I have fine tuned alot of my thoughts here from these great folks..

Ask a Question