Hello from WV

Reaction score
Hi folks, I just found this forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live in Morgantown, WV, and when I bought my current house 7 years ago, it had a small 200 gallon concrete pond in the backyard. I was enchanted by it, but its positioning and size made it difficult to enjoy.

This spring I finally decided to improve the pond. I expanded the pond, adding a second, lower pool with a connecting waterfall. I'm still finishing up the construction (it will be about 900 gallons) but its currently operational and in good shape. I want to make sure it stays in good shape, which is why I joined the forum.

I'll post a few pictures and some more info when I figure out how to do so from my new phone.

Reaction score
photo.php

Ok, here's a shot at a picture

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
It almost made it..:lol:..Welcome to the forum
You should be able to raise some fish in that size pond

Reaction score
Oh lord yes. The extra lining is there because I'm going to be using natural stone to face the top layer and cap the pond. The liner will be drawn up between the facing and the outside block to hide the liner as much as possible. I'm renting a wet masonry saw this weekend to make about 400 cuts in 1,500 lbs of local flagstone I purchased for the project.

Wish me luck :lol:

Ask a Question