Hello There

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

completely new to Garden Ponds but having bought a new place in Derbyshire and hopefully moving in next Thursday, I was very pleased to see an established and "to me" large garden pond has been built. At present the inhabitants are Goldfish which the previous owner cleans regularly.

I am experienced within the Marine Tank world so really looking forward to this new adventure and would appreciate any hints, tips and advice as I go along.

Looking forward to chatting and taking part in what seems to be a pretty active forum.

Cheers

Chris of Kilburn - Derbyshire

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
WOW! That's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love that little octagonal building towards the back... is that a shed? Welcome to our happy little garden pond corner!

Reaction score
Country
Hi Michey, thanks :) We are really excited about moving in. The house at the bottom is a BBQ house of all things lol.. Enough for 12 people to cook away during the winter months lol.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
Welcome and congrats on your new home and your new pond .Glad they took great care of it .

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
Hello and welcome to the forum, great to have you here! (y) I love the dog in your avatar, which breed is that?

The house at the bottom is a BBQ house of all things lol.. Enough for 12 people to cook away during the winter months lol.
I had no idea such things existed! I need one!! :D

Reaction score
Country
Hi all and thank you for the very warm welcome. The puppy is Harvey a cross breed between Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle. One of 3 dogs, one German Shephard cross with collie and a crazy Border collie. I will try and upload some pics when i get the chance.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
How cute! Just love your new home and a bbq house! way to go. And the pond is beautiful.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
wow, beautiful property, beautiful pond, adorable dogs, cool BBQ house, nice yard etc etc.. :) welcome!

Ask a Question