sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
WOW you have all that on only an acre of land.Wouldn't your house be worth more with all the extras and in the village .Meaning you have better than they do .I have 3+ acres here and almost 12 acres at the other house near Bedford Lake

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I might have confused some people. Harry and Meghan are not moving to the house we want to buy. Ours is in the centre of the village of Great Tew. It is near the pub. Their desired house is just outside the village and stands in several acres of it own land. Our house has about an acre of land, but it does have a trout stream running through it.
Ciao.
Would that make your property value rise?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Do you mean the house we wish to buy in Great Tew ? You bet your sweet --- it has.
Check out the website of Soho Farm House. This is a very select country club for celebrities and is adjacent to the village. Only last month did Pierce Brosnan and Patrick Stewart visit the village pub when they were staying there. We shared a couple of bottles of Louis Roederer " Cristal " with them. This club has also has upped property prices.

Ciao.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WOW you have all that on only an acre of land.Wouldn't your house be worth more with all the extras and in the village .Meaning you have better than they do .I have 3+ acres here and almost 12 acres at the other house near Bedford Lake

Hi,
The previous owner sold off much of the grounds to have another house built on it.
Here in England an acre is about enough for most ordinary folks, since we are only a tiny island. I do have a large paddock and a stable block nearby, but I'm not selling that.
Cheers,
Rosanne.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here an acre sells for 3 thousand dollars .But we are rural farm area .

Ask a Question