Hello!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just saying hi.

I am big into ecology and really enjoy helping to build habitats to combat the fragmentation of our dying wilderness. Moving from construction into full time landscaping with a passion for water gardens as well. I am big into the native plant movement.

Also a big horror nerd. I enjoy early horror radio dramas from the 30s such as “ The Witch’s Way “ to modern horror stories and that also includes books and films. With movies I like black and white foreign films just as much as modern bare knuckled heavily SFX gore filled tales.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

Thank you for your efforts to help our beautiful planet. We need you! Do you have ponds already?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1652819620379.gif
and welcome.......again,lol @Skovand

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello!

Thank you for your efforts to help our beautiful planet. We need you! Do you have ponds already?
Not of my own. I’ve been working on them though. I live along a river and so I always just used it instead of a pond. But since I’ve been working on them I’m wanting one but I’m waiting a while. I bought the house for the property. The house is actually just two trailers and a add on framed together. I was getting ready to start building the new place when Sally hit D dropped over 30 trees on my property. Destroyed two vehicles, crushed my 40x40 barn and my shed. The RV I bought that I was going to stay in while I demolished the current house and built the second also got destroyed. So it set everything back quite a bit. I’ll probably begin make landscaping and the pond in early 2024.

Ask a Question