Hello

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I have 2 dogs ( a Shepard X Chow and a pitbull ), 2 cats ( a Siamese and a Balinese ), 4 rats, a bunch of goldfish and 2 plecos. Recently lost 2 "rescued" iguanas. My 5ft male to a combination of metabolic bone disease and age and my 3ft female to becoming egg bound. Because of joint ownership my African Grey parrot and 2 bearded dragons now live with their "Daddy". I love all critters. Most people I could do without !!! LOL !!! I am computer illiterate so please bear with me when I make stupid mistakes !!! LOL !!!

Reaction score
I am very glad to be here. I only wish someone had of pointed me in your direction sooner! Maybe you should post a warning on your homepage because this site is highly addictive !!!LOL!!!

Reaction score
Meekaboo said:
Hi guys,

I'm from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I have 2 dogs ( a Shepard X Chow and a pitbull ), 2 cats ( a Siamese and a Balinese ), 4 rats, a bunch of goldfish and 2 plecos. Recently lost 2 "rescued" iguanas. My 5ft male to a combination of metabolic bone disease and age and my 3ft female to becoming egg bound. Because of joint ownership my African Grey parrot and 2 bearded dragons now live with their "Daddy". I love all critters. Most people I could do without !!! LOL !!! I am computer illiterate so please bear with me when I make stupid mistakes !!! LOL !!!

Hi!

I stumbled upon this and had to laugh! You sound alot like me. I have 4 kids, 1 pitbull, 2 sulcata tortoises, a 55 gallon tank of cichlids, 2 dwarf african frogs, and I had to give up my african grey when I got pg with my triplets!LOL! I didn't want to neglect him.

Reaction score
Hey Froggymomma,
Triplets.....WOW!!!!!!! How Old? Yes, I can see the similarities between us also. I never mentioned that I have 3 kids (great niece and nephews) that spend just about every weekend with me. They are 13,9 and 4. The four year old has fallen into my pond twice now! Once at 2 yrs and once at 3 yrs. I'm waiting to see what happens this year!
Your name really caught my attention because my washroom is decorated in frogs, my christmas tree is always decorated with frogs and I have frogs of all sorts throughout my home and garden!! Even my e-mail address has to do with frogs!!! (e-mail address removed) and no, I don't lick frogs!!!LOL!!!
My motto is... There is always room for one more critter that needs a home!

Reaction score
Meekaboo said:
Hey Froggymomma,
Triplets.....WOW!!!!!!! How Old? Yes, I can see the similarities between us also. I never mentioned that I have 3 kids (great niece and nephews) that spend just about every weekend with me. They are 13,9 and 4. The four year old has fallen into my pond twice now! Once at 2 yrs and once at 3 yrs. I'm waiting to see what happens this year!
Your name really caught my attention because my washroom is decorated in frogs, my christmas tree is always decorated with frogs and I have frogs of all sorts throughout my home and garden!! Even my e-mail address has to do with frogs!!! (e-mail address removed) and no, I don't lick frogs!!!LOL!!!
My motto is... There is always room for one more critter that needs a home!

LOL! Yep! My triplets are 18months old. In addition to them I have an older son and 3 godsons that are always over.(ages 9,5,and 17months)That is why I am afraid to build a huge pond. I'd never forgive myself if someone were to drown. One day they will be a little older and I 'll be able to go BIG! LOL!

I love frogs and turtles. I think they are so cute! I also have them scattered all over my home and yard as well!!!!! I LOVE the Christmas tree idea! I have seashells on our tree! But, I just may need to borrow your idea! LOL! I love it!
That is funny bc my husband always tells me "no more animals!" So I just bring them home without telling him! LOL! He is such a dud sometimes! LOL!

I grew up with turtles,frogs,fish,lizards,canaries,parrots,parkeets,finches,rabbits,guinea pigs,hamsters,ducks,chickens,roosters,dogs,and anything I'd find injured. I have nursed a crow,hummingbird,blue jay,and a sparrow back to health.(fell out of their nests.

My husband tells me he doesn't worry about me remarrying after he dies bc he knows the house will be over run with animals! LOL!

Ask a Question